1. I think I have made our Christmas photo card on Shutterfly! I haven't ordered it quite yet, but I think it is ready to go. It's a big decision!
2. Brennan went to the doctor today for his 9-month well baby check and everything looks great. He got the second part of his flu shot and barely even cried at all. He's so brave! He did throw a fit when I took away the sticker he was given because he wanted to eat it.
3. Brennan rolled from his back to his tummy today! I just said yesterday that he had never done that before! Kyle was able to coax him to do it today twice! Now we've just gotta get that crawling thing down!
4. Kyle came home early from work today! He thought he'd be getting done just after lunch, but was able to come home before lunch! We got to play with Brennan together and I was able to take a little nap!
5. I love DVR. We went to dinner tonight at Panera and I was reading this article in a newspaper that said most people record way too many shows. That is probably true of us, although we could definitely be a lot worse. There are many shows on E that I would like to record, but don't. Tonight we have several shows we need to watch and I am looking forward to just relaxing with the hubby and watching TV. And thankful Brennan goes to bed at 7 so Kyle and I can spend some time together!
Have Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment