I hope everyone had a very happy {and fabulous} Thanksgiving! Here's what's been happening around the Calton's this week!
1. We celebrated Brennan's first Thanksgiving. Even though we are far away from our immediate family, we are very blessed to have my aunt and uncle and their kids up here in Connecticut. We spent Thanksgiving with them at my cousin's new house. Beth and Luke's house is great. They are doing a lot of work to it and it was awesome to have Thanksgiving at their new place. I do feel like a terrible mother because I only took one picture of Brennan all day! I guess we were just too busy eating to take more!
We got him the Stack 'n Surprise Blocks Songs 'n Smiles Sillytown.


5. Last, but certainly not least, this past Monday we had dinner over and Rob and Amanda's house! This was the 2nd time they've had us over for a delicious dinner! On Monday we ate hamburgers and watched UK play Oklahoma in basketball! Parker and Brennan have fun playing together. Brennan loved riding in Parker's police cruiser while Parker pushed him around. Maybe a car like this will be a birthday present!
Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment