Thanks for coming to check on our fabulous week. Hehe!
1. My 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly arrived! I LOVE them! I was nervous. I knew they looked cute on the computer, but was scared to see them in person. Shutterfly has never disappointed me though, so of course they look great! They even put me in the mood to sing Christmas carols last night while I was getting ready for bed! Head on over to Shutterfly to sign up for your free cards!
2. I won another giveaway. A few weeks ago I won a CD and this time I won a VeggieTales pack. Six DVDs and one CD! Woohoo! Thanks Frugal Femina for hosting! All my blog stalking is paying off after all! :)
3. Are you so excited for the DPP? The December Photo Project that is! I can't wait. This will be the third year I have participated. You just upload a picture a day for the first 25 days of December. You can read the official "rules" here.

4. The kids from our church youth group are participating with us this Sunday in praise team. We have started having them join in on the third Sunday of each month. It's fun to mix it up a little bit and get to work with the teens. We are very blessed to have some truly talented young musicians in our church!
5. Brennan got to play with his friend, Emma yesterday. We hadn't seen Emma and her Mommy, Amanda, in a while, so it was nice to visit. B and Emma were so cute and even kept wanting to hold hands.
Have a great weekend!


3 comments:
I'm only slightly jealous about you winning the Veggie Tale gift pack ... though actually excited that another sub wife won one of the giveaways ;). Congratulations :)
I like how Auntie Val's visit didn't make the Fab 5! hahahaha! And I have decided to copy you and do a Fab 5 because you are just too cool not to copy! :)
Ooops! I guess I should've put Val on there. My bad. Hope that grandma forgives me.
Post a Comment