Monday, May 10, 2010

Such a Big Boy

Brennan looks adorable each and every single day. Today, however, I thought he looked extra cute. The weather was cool this morning, so I put him in a sweater even though it is almost mid-May.

Little Blue Riding Hood

Since the day he came home from the hospital, Brennan has slept in a sleep sack. We have several of them and they are perfect for little babies because it makes middle of the night diaper changes a breeze. Brennan has been sleeping through the night for about a month now and he will be 3-months tomorrow, so in honor of his big day I decided to dress him in his new big boy pajamas for the first time! He's so stinkin' cute!



Please ignore my shirt in the background that is all pulled up! :) But do check out Brennan's right ear! My hand on the back of his head is making it stick out, but it is cracking me up in this picture!

Amanda, I think he almost looks red-headed in this picture! Eeek! :)

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Brennan gets cuter and cuter with every new picture! Can't wait to see him again! :o)

Sherri said...

That's okay. Breenan would be adorable with red hair too. Our baby girl is with her red hair.

Sherri said...

Oops! Brennan...

Lauren Carrier said...

He looks sooo big in the pj pics! Where is the picture w/ the giraffe??

The Dishmons said...

how about putting your clothes on before taking pictures and posting them for the world to see ;) I love the PJ's and the elf ear....I guess he still would be cute with red hair....:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...