You are certainly growing! You seem to get longer each and every single day. I think it is time to pack away your newborn clothes. You have also outgrown all of your 0-3 month footy pajamas. You are mainly wearing 3 month clothes, but sizes can be tricky, so I've been going through your clothes and seeing what I think you can wear. On Sunday you wore a 6-month onesie and it fit pretty well! You are still in size 1 diapers.
You continue to be more alert during your wake-time. You can now watch your Praise Baby DVD while sitting in your swing. You have become more aware of your hands and will actually grab at the toys that dangle on your bouncer and car seat. You smile all the time and just this past Saturday, you started laughing. It is the world's greatest sound! You "talk" all the time. Daddy thinks you are actually trying to sing since I sing to you so often. You don't spend as much time in your bouncer anymore. You are usually on your blanket on the floor. Ringo has been such a good doggy and typically leaves you alone when you're on the floor. I bet the two of you become best buddies!
We try to get out of the house more often now. Since the Dishmons are now back in CT, we visit with them a lot. I think you fall more in love with Adah with each visit! :) Mommy joined Stroller Strides, so now we are doing that a few days/week. It comes in handy that you enjoy your stroller. However, it is often stop-and-go because the Mommies stop to do workouts and you aren't a fan of the stopping! You still love riding in the car. That's good because in less than 2 weeks we are taking a 7-hour trip to Washington D.C. Hopefully it goes well.
You are sleeping so well at night. Typically 10.5-11 hours! Just last night you slept from 7:50pm-7:10am! It was pretty awesome! Our nighttime routine has stayed the same. You get a bath and LOVE it! (I hope that means you'll love the pool this summer too!) You eat, listen to your Bible story, get swaddled, Mommy sings "Jesus Loves Me", and then you go in your crib. Most nights you don't cry at all. You just put yourself to sleep. You are taking good naps most days too. You always nap in your crib now, which gives Mommy time to get things done around the house (or take a nap herself!)
You are so precious and I love you so very much! I wonder what you will amaze us with this coming month?!?! I can't wait to find out!
Love,
Mommy
Brennan back at 2 months
Brennan today at 3 months
I did the above picture by myself while Kyle was still at work. It was hard to keep him propped up long enough to get the picture (hence the horrible posture), so I had Kyle help me with some more tonight. By that time, he needed an outfit change due to spitting up. Here are some of the up-close shots Daddy got tonight.

1 comment:
He is so precious Rachel! :o)
Post a Comment