I just wanted to take time to brag on my big boy for a minute. He's been such a sweetheart lately and I want to remember these moments. It was a difficult transition at the end of the summer when he stopped napping, but I feel like we've made huge progress since then.
He must tell me, "Mommy, I love you so much!" at least 10 times throughout the day.
He says thank you for almost everything - "Thank you for bringing me here." "Thank you for teaching me how to play this game." "Thank you for playing blanket monster with me."
He always wants to give Bryce a hug if Bryce is crying.
It breaks my heart when he's not sweet, so seeing sweet moments like these make me so happy. And then yesterday when I picked him up from school he was all excited because he had something special in his backpack from his friend, Liam. When I checked it was a note from Liam's mom saying that Liam would like to have playdate with Brennan and that he considers Brennan "his bestest friend in the whole world." It brought tears to my eyes. I know he's so smart at school. He's already reading and loves when they do math games, but I always tell him the most important thing to me is that he is sweet and a good friend.
So very thankful for these sweet moments and this sweet boy!
Friday, October 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment