Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Here's a little peek at our weekend!

I let Bryce eat a red popsicle on Friday after he woke up from bath. Let's just say he went straight to he tub afterwards. And he was still a light shade of red after that!

I love that both boys are entertained at Target. They are happy to play for a little bit and never ask to get anything. I'm sure that won't last forever!

Brennan's imagination is just exploding right now. He is constantly making up new games for us to play. In this game we toss a die at the checkers. If the die bumps the one checker that is flipped up showing the crown then you win. If you win you get a pick a prize from the Mega Blocks box.

Then he wanted to play, "Let's See How Many Mega Blocks Fit Onto the Lid and When It's Full I'll Dump It Over". His name; not mine.


This is the cutest tubby pic I've gotten of them in a while!


We went to the mall on Saturday and I went into Gymboree because they had jammies on sale for $12. Brennan has outgrown a few pairs of his and when I saw these Math Monster ones, I knew they were perfect for him.

Saturday night we had a little dance party before bed. The boys were laughing and playing so nicely together. It made my heart happy.

On Sunday after church Brennan was back to making up a new game. For this one he lined up the stacking rings and we tossed a coins into the center of each one.

We also worked on his family tree project!

It was such a nice weekend with my two little dudes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...