Yesterday was Brennan's picture day at school. Instead of ordering pictures, I thought I'd try to get at least one nice one of him before school. I love the picture I took of him on picture day two years ago and it would be great if I could update that one. His super cheesy face is what I often get right now, so this subtle smile ended up being my favorite picture of the morning. I think he was still half asleep though!
While he was at school, Bryce and I met some fellow submarine spouses at BF Clyde's Cider Mill. Kyle took both boys there last Saturday while I worked at the Upward game, so I was glad to go. Bryce's blue eyes still amaze me!
These are two of Bryce's good friends, Mary and Ryder.
I think this is such a sweet picture!
I had to add in this throwback from Brennan eating an apple cider doughnut at the same place two years ago!
And if that wasn't enough cuteness for you, check out this video. Brennan and I were playing Playdoh yesterday and said, "I learned a new song at school" and then sang it for me. I was shocked when I asked him if he'd sing it again and let me record it and he said "yes!"
Saturday, October 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment