Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jack-o-Lantern Spectacular

I took the boys to the zoo Tuesday night to see the Jack-o-latern Spectacular. We went last year and had fun, so I really wanted to take the boys again. I decided to head up there on a weeknight to hopefully avoid the crazy crowd that was there last year and that was a great decision. It was still very busy, but way fewer people than on a weekend. And it was a gorgeous fall night; still 70 degrees when we left around 7:45!

It's not always easy taking both boys out by myself, but they were both so well-behaved. They were in awe the whole time. Bryce must've said "pumpkin" 100 times and Brennan kept saying, "This is so super duper uper fun!" The theme this year was A-Z, so there was a category for each letter of the alphabet.

We did have to wait in a line for the trail to open. They don't look too thrilled here.

I let them both hop out of the stroller while we waited by the Red River Hogs.

Workers came through the line with Dum Dums, so both boys were happy.

Then around 6:30 it was time to go in!







Towards the very end there were all kinds of jackolanterns up in this tree. It looked like they were floating. It was probably my favorite part.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...