Sunday, November 23, 2014

I Know, I Know...

It's been forever....again....I just cannot seem to find the time to consistently keep up with the good ol blog these days.

Let me try to play catch up just a little.

Brennan had been playing downstairs and called me down to see what he wrote; it's his teacher's name: Ms. M. This picture was taken on Oct. 18th - the day after the last time I blogged.


Before the weather turned super cold, Brennan and I would play outside almost every day during Bryce's nap.

I've been working a little kitchen gallery wall. Not sure if it's complete, but I do like it so far. Now to get it hung up.

This was the one decent picture I got from Halloween this year. I love my little Spiderman and Captain America. Not sure why Bryce looks like a midget in this picture.

Having fun with some of our goodies from Halloween.

Brennan wrote all his letters on the iPad!

Brennan had another great dental checkup and decided he now wants to be a dentist when he grows up. At the next appointment in 6 months I'll have to take both boys for appointments. Lord help me.

I love this picture from church. Brennan was sitting with the cherub choir waiting to sing on stage and the youth pastor started praying and Brennan did this. And I took the picture. He's much holier than me.

We will often play on the school playground with Brennan's classmates after school. Bryce loves to take these rolling backpacks from the twin brother and sister in B's class and walk all around with them.

Daddy came home after 6 weeks out to sea and we needed to go to Chickfila to celebrate. Those are two happy boys with giant milkshakes on the drive home.

We had another unseasonably warm day and Brennan and I were back outside playing again.

The boys received a super fun gift from Auntie Lala; personalized M&Ms!

This one is trouble. He does this multiple times/day.

We had a fun Saturday trip up the Providence Children's Museum!


This was the only picture I captured of Bryce. He's a busy dude.

And a hungry dude.

And again.

Just yesterday I visited some friends of mine at a bazaar and there was a Touch a Truck event set up out back. Brennan sat in every truck!

That's a little of what we've been up to. Come back tomorrow and I'll share the professional pictures we had taken of the boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...