Monday, June 3, 2013

Update Via iPhone

Most of these pictures have been shared on Instagram, but I wanted to share them here with the fam!

Some of the guys from the USS Hartford took place in a flag ceremony at a Memorial Day service last Saturday. Kyle and I never get our picture taken together these days and if we do I always hate it, but this one turned out ok. And how sweet is Brennan praying in the second picture??!!


I never know where I might find this guy when I leave the room and come back. But I can tell you it's rarely where I left him!




The weather was so beautiful this past week. We've been spending a lot more time outside!



Bryce has been busy trying lots of new foods. He likes avocado!

Friday night we went to a local Kid's Karnival. It comes to town every year, but this was the first time Brennan was old enough to notice it and want to go. We weren't sure what it was going to be like and boy oh boy was it expensive (I think we spent $45 in just over an hour), but he had fun!




So proud of my biggest boy. I helped him with the B even though he can do it, but he did the rest himself with just a little coaching!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...