Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Questionnaire

I took some time last week to ask Brennan some questions about Kyle just like I had done for me before Mother's Day. Here are his answers.

What is Daddy's name? Kyle Calton

How tall is Daddy? So big!

What does Daddy like to do for fun? Wrestle

What is Daddy's hair like? (he thought a long time on this one) An octopus (do what??)

What does Daddy do at work? Be awake on submarine and sleep on submarine

How much does Daddy weigh? 31

How old is Daddy? 31

What does Daddy like to eat? Macaroni and cheese

What does Daddy like to drink? Coke

What does Daddy do best? no answer

What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Go to my playground

How long have you known Daddy? Say no

Where did you and Daddy meet? no answer

I still think his octopus answer is so funny. I have no idea where that came from. But I know one thing for sure, these boys love their Daddy!




1 comment:

Valerie said...

WHY ARE YOUR KIDS SO STINKIN CUTE?! Ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...