Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bluff Point

I took the boys to a local State Park this morning. Bryce is usually ready for a morning nap between 8:30 and 9am, so in the mornings we either need to head out of the house early and let him nap while we're out or else we're stuck here until he wakes up. Today we decided to head out and Bluff Point seemed like a great place to spend the morning.

Kyle and I visited the park several times before Brennan was born, but this was Brennan's first time going. He LOVED it. I told him he'd be able to throw rocks into the water and that's exactly what he did. For over an hour! We started at one spot and moved to another. Bryce took a little nap in the Ergo. It was just a really nice morning with my two boys!

I snapped way too many pictures with my phone.




















I put this guy in his car seat for a little bit, turned around for just a minute...

...and when I looked back he had scooted himself almost out of the seat and his hat was covering his face.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...