Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Day!

Usually I do my Raising Rock Stars Preschool post on Friday, but this week we didn't do a new board. We have been doing RRSP for six weeks now, so instead of working on a new letter, I decided to have a little review week. I didn't really take any pictures until today when I had Brennan sort all of his words by the initial letter. He did great and remembered almost every word/picture.

And we also finger painted this morning!

Ok, now for the snow day pictures! A snowstorm in March shows we are definitely in New England. It didn't start snowing until later last night, but kept snowing until midday today. I'm not sure how much snow we got; maybe 6 inches??? I'm a bad judge of that sort of thing. Bryce was napping while Brennan was eating lunch today, so I took that time to go out and shovel the driveway. I wasn't sure Kyle would be able to get his car back in the driveway with all the snow. After I was done shoveling and Brennan had finished his lunch, the two of us went out to play in the snow. Usually I'm not a big fan of the white stuff, but I had fun playing with him out there today. Even though it was fun dear Lord, please let this be the last snow for us to play in this season!





After the snow, we came inside and Brennan laid down for a nap. I got to spend some time playing with Bryce before he went back to sleep too. Such a cutie!

And now we are ready for Spring, please!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Did B request to make snow ice cream?! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...