Saturday, March 30, 2013

Interview With Brennan

Amber over at Click, Love, Pray did an interview with her son who just turned three. I really liked the idea and decided to do the same thing with Brennan. I had no idea how it would go, but he seemed to like answering the questions and for the most part gave "right" answers; at least ones that I would expect him to give.

1. What's your favorite color? Orange (this is odd because he's never    said that orange is his favorite before)
2. What's your favorite toy? Trouble (the board game)
3. What's your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What's your favorite TV show or movie? Imagination Movers
5. What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and 
   cheese
6. What's your favorite game? Skee Ball (on the iPad)
7. What's your favorite snack? Cheese crackers (cheese flavored rice    cakes he takes for school snack sometimes)
8. What's your favorite animal? Elephant
9. What's your favorite song? (He thought for a long time on this
    one) Booty shakin' (Momma might've taught him that answer to
    "what kind of music do you like?") Deep and Wide
10. What's your favorite book? Numbers (he loves any counting
     book)
11. Who is your best friend? Aiden (a little boy from church)
12. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Play
13. What's your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Nothing (he
     actually said "nothing")
15. What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Oatmeal
16. What do you like to eat at birthday parties? Cake
17. What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor
18. Imagine you can become invisible, what would you do? Nothing
     (again, he actually said "nothing")
19. I am very proud because.... Happy
20. I am afraid/scared.... Wind blows (it's true that he doesn't like
     being outside when it's really windy)
21. Name one thing you do really well. Toys
22. Describe what it means to be a good friend. Happy
23. What's your favorite time of day? 7:00 (he knows he has to wait
     til 7 to start calling for Mommy)
24. Describe your best day ever. Go bye bye
25. Describe your favorite hobby. Nope
26. Climbing is.... Ladder
27. I wish there were a law that said.... ________
28. What makes you feel sad? I don't remember (that was his
     actual answer)
29. What makes you feel happy? Hugs and kisses
30. Pretend you can fly. Where would you go? I don't want to fly.
31. Where do you want to go on vacation? Beach house
32. If you could choose a different name, what would you choose?
    Mommy
33. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom and Dad? Play
34. What would you say about Jesus? I love you

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...