Monday, March 18, 2013

Brennan and Bryce Comparison

When Bryce was born, many people told me they thought he looked just like Brennan. Now that he's two months old, most people say they look completely different. They say Bryce looks just like Kyle, but the funny thing is everyone told me Brennan looked just like Kyle too. I started a folder on iPhoto right after Bryce was born where I could put pictures of both boys to compare and thought I'd share some with you.

Here are both boys being weighed right after they were born. Brennan looks like a chunky monkey compared to Bryce! They were both 19.5 inches long.


Here they are in the same outfit playing on the playmat. Brennan is first at only three days old and Bryce is second at 10 days.


Here are their 1 month giraffe pictures. Again, Brennan's is first.


Their 2 month pictures; Brennan is first.


Here are both boys sitting on the couch. Brennan is first and he's a few days shy of 2 months. Bryce is 2 months and one day old. 


And here are two more. Both are a little over 2 months old; Brennan's pic is first.


I think they look pretty different. But boy they are both so cute. I am just loving Bryce's bright blue eyes and I hope they stay. I also think both boys look so alert and make good eye contact with the camera.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...