Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tot School - 18 Months - Alphabet Box Letter C

Tot School

Here's a little peek at our week.

Brennan explored his 'C' alphabet box.


  • Leapfrog 'C' magnet
  • Baby Einstein 'Cc' book
  • 'C' coloring page
  • cars (3 different ones)
  • crayons
  • camera
  • cat
  • Cat in the Hat
  • Chataboonga's Chilling Choice
  • Cat and Mouse on the Farm
  • Cars and Trucks
I included more books in this box because I wanted him to be exposed to more 'Cs' in print. I knew he was already familiar with what 'A' and 'B' looked like in his previous alphabet boxes, but didn't think he knew 'C' yet. He really liked playing with the real camera. It had several old videos on it and he loved watching himself.






This past week we also explored the different sounds objects make when you bang them on the air vent. Loud, yes, but he had a lot of fun! I watched him carefully with the popsicle stick to make sure he didn't stick it in the vent.


That's about all I've got this week. We've been working hard on his gross motor skills, so Tot School has taken a back seat this week. I will be on the lookout for some good Tot School ideas to try next week!

Make sure you check out Carisa's blog for lots of fun ideas!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the air vent activity - it looks right up my little boy's alley! :)

Lulu said...

What a great idea with the air vent!

I have definitely decided to do the alphabet boxes- working on putting our two together at the moment for September. B & N {Theme is birds so we will do B is for B & N is for nest} I am hoping my little one likes them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...