Saturday, August 20, 2011

Love That Laugh

Sorry about the lack of blogging around here lately. I just haven't been motivated to do it. I know you all miss pictures and videos of B when I don't blog frequently, so I'll share two videos with you today.

This first one was taken a few days ago when I was tickling him. I love the end of it!



Also, I want to make sure I document some of the new words B has been saying lately. He isn't super consistent with them yet, but in the past week he has said: ball, car, Emma, Anna, Elmo, and book. As I mentioned in his 18-month update, he says "boom" all the time. That's his current favorite. I'm glad he's starting to use more words. I think the more words he can use, the less frustrated we will both get during the day. And trust me, he can be pretty frustrating nowadays. I see full out, thrashing on the floor temper tantrums in our future. Hopefully I am wrong!

As for his walking, that is coming along too. The other day at the playground, he took around 50 independent steps in a row. He could've done more, but I waking backwards backing further and further away from him and then ran really hard into part of the playground. I have two good bruises on my legs now. But it didn't matter. I was just happy he was walking. I have even gotten him to walk with a push toy a few times here recently. He normally doesn't like it, but when we were at Emma's house, he was happy to push it.



I'll try to be better about updating the blog! I know you all love looking at B-Nugget!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

OMG that first video is priceless! The end melts my heart....I can only imagine what it does to yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...