First of all, I have to wake him up early. Yesterday I woke him about 7:35. Today we didn't have any plans, so he got to sleep in and slept until 8:45, so 7:30 is definitely early for him.
He has to hang out while we have praise team practice in the morning. We have to be at church at 8:30 for practice. Brennan spent some time on his activity mat playing, but I held him while singing the majority of practice.
We usually get done practicing around 9:15 and then I have to feed him sometime during the Sunday school hour. Yesterday Kyle and I practiced our song for special music during that time and since the couple who had special music yesterday wasn't there, we ended up doing our song a week early.
After we practiced, I took Brennan down to the nursery to play for a little bit until it was time to eat. I fed him about 10:15 and then once the nursery workers got there, went back upstairs and left him in the nursery.
When I went to pick him up after church, they said he had taken about a 20 minute nap. We talked to some friends for a little bit then we came home and I fed Brennan. He sat in his high chair for a little bit while Kyle and I ate lunch and then started to rub his eyes, so I knew he was ready for a good nap.
He went down at 1:30 and slept until 4:15! He was worn out. I guess a long Sunday morning will do that to you. I might've taken a nap while he napped too!
Even though they make for long mornings, Brennan does great. Here are some pictures of him from yesterday morning.
He's getting so big!

3 comments:
3 of your boys.....what are you trying to say...hmmm....are there more than 3?!?!?!?!
Yes silly. Dino and Elvis make 5. And that is all. For now.
Both of my boys always took super long naps after churhc on Sundays. It is great. I know they are worn out and will give me some time!
Val L.
Post a Comment