Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday's Fab Five

Here's a quick peek at the fabulous things that have been happening around here during the last week.

1. I am LOVING this song by Francesca Battistelli. Kyle and I are going to do this song at church for special music on the last Sunday of the month. I'll sing and he'll play guitar. Hopefully it goes over well. It's a little different for our church I think. But different can be good!

2. I have lived in CT for four years now and finally went this week and got a library card! I checked out four books for Brennan this week and can't wait to go back and get more next week. The library also has free passes for some of the local museums, including the Niantic Children's Museum. I have been there once and when Brennan starts walking he will LOVE it. And now we can go for FREE!

3. Brennan and I are enrolled in a Baby and Me swim class through Groton Parks and Rec! I am so excited. Brennan really seems to like the water, so hopefully these classes will go well. Class will meet every Tuesday for 10 weeks starting mid-September! The pool is about a 1 minute drive from our house, so it's really convenient.

4. We had a great dinner tonight with some friends. They have a four-year-old son, Caleb, and he loved holding Brennan. They also have a 7-month-old son, Isaiah, and it's so neat to see how similar he and Brennan are. They were both "talking" a lot tonight. We had a nice dinner and a wonderful time of fellowship with them tonight. Thanks Steve and Jules!

5. I am half-way shredded! Well by counting the number of days that is. Today was Day 15 of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred. I can pretty much do all of Level 2 now, so in a few days I might brave Level 3.

Sorry the Fab Five was late. But better late than never.

Have a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I am going to go get a library card this week too!! I need some books to read while nursing! I have lived here over 6 years so it is about time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...