Brennan and I are getting super excited about our trip to the beach! I knew I wanted to make our last day at home special and full of fun so it goes by quickly. I decided I'd take him to the Submarine Force Museum. I've been several times when family members have visited and Brennan has actually been too, but not since he was a baby and being carried in the Ergo!
I thought it would be perfect for him today and I was right. He was in heaven! He kept wanting me to take his picture and would say "cheese" every time. The first nuclear-powered submarine is there for you to tour and I maneuvered by pregnant self and toddler through there like a pro! Maybe Brennan will be a submariner like his Daddy!
We miss you Dada!
Friday, September 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment