Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quarterly Top 5 Photos


I am linking up again with some amazingly talented photographers (sorry I can't get the banner to work correctly) to bring you my Top 5 photos of Brennan so far this year. It's so hard to believe three months of 2012 have already flown by. That's why I love these quarterly link ups. I love going back through the pictures I've taken of B and seeing the memories we created. The five photos I picked this time are special to me because they represent five things Brennan loves doing right now. None of them are technically great, but they are still special to me because as time keeps flying by, I want to remember these moments!

Make sure you check out lots of amazing Top 5 photos by visiting these blogs:

Here are my top 5 in chronological order.

We had a unseasonably warm winter this year in CT and I was able to capture this image on the first day of February. He looks so grown up to me in this picture. He loves playing outside, so I can't wait for the weather to get even warmer.

Painting is another love of Brennan's. Somedays he will ask to paint and once I get all the materials out, he decides Momma should do the painting instead. On this particular day, however, he was all about painting. 

That smile gets me every time! I took this picture while B and Dada were having tickle time after dinner. I absolutely HATE being tickled, but Brennan LOVES it! He just cackles and keeps asking for "more". I also like this picture because he still has some of his dinner on his face.

I know this shot is not spectacular at all, but it's definitely something I want to remember. Brennan is now potty trained! I am so proud of him for doing such a great job with this. We did a three day method and it worked so easily. This shot is just so cute to me because he loves reading while sitting on the "pot". 

I chose this shot for my top five because I love bath pictures and I love his genuine smile. So often now he wants to make silly "cheese" faces for the camera, but every once in a while I can get a true smile.


 Go ahead and link up your top five photos too!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a cutie patootie - your son has the cutest smile. Love these shots.

Anonymous said...

He is so grown up. Way to go on potty training. I need to look up the 3 day method.

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me--Amber. For some reason blogger won't let me comment on several blogs.

Anonymous said...

Precious photos! Love the bathroom shot with a book - at the time it seems like those days are months, but then they fly by, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Great shots!! I love the first two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...