Friday, March 9, 2012

I Know, I Know...

...the good ole blog has been a little neglected again. I haven't felt very inspired to post anything recently, but thought I'd go ahead and share some pictures from the past week.

Before that, though, we have to wish Auntie Lala a very happy birthday! We already got to Skype with her this morning, but wanted to give her an official blog shout out!

Brennan has been requesting to paint a lot recently. Some days once I bust out all the materials, he decides he doesn't want to do it after all, but one this day, he was a little Picasso! Afterwards, he went straight to the tub!

On Tuesday, Brennan and I visited a local preschool. We have several friends who currently use or have used the preschool in the past and after our tour, we've decided to send Brennan there in the fall. He'll be in a two year old class and it's only 2.5 hours two days/week. Just a little introduction to a school environment and a chance for him to be away from Momma and socialize with others kiddos. I think it will be good for both of us. Brennan LOVED visiting the school and cried on Tuesday when we left. On Wednesday we back again to drop off his registration form and he cried again when we left. I decided a little Momma/Brennan lunch date at McDonald's was in order. That seemed to cheer him up again!

We have had a few days of warmer weather here. It's been pretty windy, but still nice enough that we can get outside for a little bit. I love that Brennan wants to play outside and I think we'll have lots of fun this spring and summer. Since our driveway is so steep, we often go next door to our neighbor's and play in her driveway. On Wednesday, we had so much fun looking at our shadows!




On Thursday, B and I went to the Westbrook Outlets to get him some new shoes. I have to say, the kid knows what he likes. He whined and said, "No!" to every shoe I tried on him. That is until I tried on the exact same shoe he wore into the store just in a bigger size. He got so excited! So we got that pair. The ones pictured below were Momma's pick since the second pair was 50%. I thought he needed some blue and white shoes in honor of the SEC tournament and March Madness! Go CATS!

After nap yesterday, we were back next door playing again. He loves this red shed and I like using it as a backdrop for pictures!

I know this isn't the best picture, but it was so funny because this morning B figured out that if he blows into a straw instead of sucking, it makes bubbles in his drink. He thought it was pretty cool!

And finally, here's a video of B dancing to "Move it Move it". Thanks Mrs. Hamilton for this birthday card. He listens to it on a daily basis still!

2 comments:

KyDi2 said...

I just loved the "Move it Move it" dance! Thanks for posting.

KyDi2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...