Do you have any foods or drinks you regret introducing to your kids? I have several; fruit snacks, chocolate milk, suckers, and now I can add sweet tea to that list. I let B have a taste a few weeks ago and now he seems hooked. I know I can tell him no, but it's so cute when he tries to open the fridge while saying, "Tea! Tea!" over and over again. Even though he wasn't born in Kentucky, I guess he's a true Southern boy at heart!
He's been using a lot more big boy cups (still with lids). We will bring home his cups from restaurants and those are the ones he wants to use most of the time. I just thought this series of shots was cute. He was watching Praise Baby right after UK won their game on Sunday and really wanted a drink, but didn't want to stop watching his DVD. Silly boy!
 |
| How can I tell that face, "No more sweet tea!"???? |
 |
| Trying to reach it... |
 |
| Almost there... |
 |
| Gotcha! |
No comments:
Post a Comment