Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas

It's been a few days since I've posted. I woke up with a pretty nasty cold on Christmas morning and tonight I am finally starting to feel like a human being again. I haven't been out of the house in three days, so tomorrow we are planning on going out for lunch. Anyways...
Here are some pictures from Christmas and yesterday. Nothing fancy. Just us.

Here is Brennan starting to open a present.

He seemed a little interested at first.

And then got more interested.

He was so excited about his new toy; even while it was still in the box.

Then we gave him his Mega Blocks and didn't know which one he wanted.

Daddy tried to quickly put this toy together while Brennan was whining because he wanted to play with it.
While Daddy put the finishing touches on the toy, Brennan opened his stocking.
Our cutie on his first Christmas!
Ringo says, "Daddy, I love you. Can I have a present too?"
And his wish is granted.
Here is Brennan yesterday playing at his music table. So cute! You can see the snow coming down in the background.
Love him!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stafford got a musical table too!! and SCOUT!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...