Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Card Reveal

I decided to link up over at Walk With Me By Faith and show off our Christmas card.

I had never done a photo-card for Christmas before. I wasn't sure anyone would want a picture of just Kyle and me. But who wouldn't want a picture of this adorable little guy? Plus I was able to get 50 free cards from Shutterfly!

7 comments:

Lena said...

Your card (and your son) is so adorable! Merry Christmas!

Sheryl said...

Love that little guy!!! My favorite Christmas card EVER!

Anonymous said...

Aww great card. Adorable pic.

emily said...

Your son is adorable! Great card!

Merry Christmas!

Tara said...

Awww he is so cute! Love his big brown eyes.

Faith said...

How precious!!

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Adorable card!!! Merry Christmas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...