
We had friends over for dinner tonight! I tried a new recipe. It was yummy! It came from picky-palate.com. Thanks Aunt Sherri for telling me about that site!
Here's a picture of our dinner - Cheesy Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
And a bonus that I took yesterday after I had already posted the DPP. Kyle is asleep and Brennan is chewing on his sweatshirt drawstrings.
And for those of you who must have a Fab Five or your day is ruined...
1. Brennan did great during pack-n-play time today. I've been trying to make sure he gets some independent playtime each day. Today I decided to try it in the pack-n-play because I know it won't be long until he is mobile and then there will be times when he'll need to be confined. I put some toys in there and he played for 25 minutes. He wasn't even fussing at that point, but I didn't want to press my luck.
2. As I mentioned above, we had friends over for dinner. It's always fun to spend time with Val and Kathryn!
3. Kyle came home from work a little earlier than expected and was able to join the girls for dinner!
4. The new recipe I tried was very good and I was able to get it all fixed even though we have a very needy dog and a 9-month-old baby.
5. One week from today we go to Kentucky!

2 comments:
dinner was FANTASTIC! thanks for posting the link because i have already "favorited" it in my browser. can't wait to try it! next time, we'll cook for you and kyle! or like you said, we'll send you two crazy kids out :) thank you again!!
ps: the picture was adorable.
pps: i'm not sure why i put favorited in quotation marks.
Post a Comment