Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bryce Update

Here's a little update for Brycey!

In a nutshell: he's crazy. :)

I love his craziness. But he is busy busy busy! He didn't even slow down this past week while he had Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease!

I am blown away that he will be two in January. Brennan keeps asking me if Bryce will still be a baby after he turns two. Of course he will still be a baby! He's my baby!

He's appetite changes daily. Some days he eats a tons, but many days he eats barely anything. But all days he loves dip! He loves grapes and pears and apples. And he LOVES milk! He almost always has his sippy cup and snack trap full of Goldfish in his hands.

He's a great sleeper and takes a good nap everyday. Some days he will wake up before 7am, but is pretty content staying in his crib for a little bit. He typically wants nothing to do with snuggling. He likes me to read him a story, sing his song, and put him in bed. Thankfully he is showing no signs of trying to climb out of his crib yet, so I guess I can't call him too crazy.

He mimics everything Brennan does or says. This is especially true in the car. Brennan will clap and Bryce will clap. Brennan will make funny noises and Bryce will make the same ones.

His vocabulary is growing daily. My favorite is when he tries to count. It doesn't sound anything like numbers, but he does it the same every time. When the boys are having a hard time sharing, I will often say, "Count to 10 then let you brother have a turn." For that reason when Brennan has a toy that Bryce wants he will start "counting"! It's super cute. And that counting trick works almost every time FYI.

He loves watching movies and has his spot that he sits on the couch (with his sippy and fish of course). He is obsessed with brushing his teeth right. He loves books and pointing to things on the pages. He loves making messes, but is also good about cleaning up. He's so tough and rarely cries if he falls down. He will rarely leave his shoes on while riding in the car. He loves people and often hugs the other parents when we are waiting to pick Brennan up after school.

He obviously still has his blonde hair and blue eyes. Whenever someone says something about how cute he is, I always tell them there is a reason! I love this crazy cutie so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...