We got the cd of Bryce's cake smash pictures in the mail today. I wanted to share them with you. They were taken by Amanda Elyse Photography who also took his newborn pictures.
It was tough getting pictures of him because he wouldn't stay still for long. Even though he's not walking full time yet, he still moves a lot. I still love this bow tie and suspender set from Chatterbox Shop.
I think this next one is so sweet even though he's not looking directly as the camera.
We tried to get some of him with the letters to spell "ONE", but he wasn't too interested.
Then came the fun part. The cupcake! Unfortunately the morning of the photo shoot the photographer called me and said there had been a cake accident with the baker she used. The cake and had somehow fallen and gotten destroyed and she couldn't have one ready for our afternoon shoot. Instead of rescheduling, I just brought a cupcake with me. The cake would've been amazing I'm sure, but this worked well too!
He was so funny. He started off pretty slow and when the cupcake fell off the stand, he immediately picked it up and put it back on there.
Serious cuteness right there!
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment