Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Bath and Jammies

I have lots of pictures to share from our trip to Florida and some I took today at a local arboretum, but couldn't help but share these from tonight first.

Tonight Brennan begged to take a bath with Bryce. I was nervous that Bryce would be handful because he's so wild in his duck tub, but it worked out perfectly. I put Brennan in first and got him all washed, then popped Bryce in and washed him. He was much calmer in the big tub than in his duck tubby and just sat so nicely the whole time. Brennan had fun dumping water onto Bryce's back. Then I got Bryce out and got him dressed while Brennan finished playing in the tub a little bit (with Dad's supervision). This might be our new bath time routine. After both boys were out I dressed them in their new matching jammies we bought in Florida.

I love how both boys are using their cups so strategically with no posing from us!

So stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

valerie said...

Seriously the cutest boys I've ever seen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...