Today Brennan is 43 months old. Instead of doing a traditional "Dear Brennan" post today, I thought I'd do something a little different.
Inspired by the blog Reasons My Son is Crying and an article I recently read entitled 46 Reasons My Toddler Might be Freaking Out I thought I'd compile a nice little list of reasons Brennan may be freaking out. These are very specific to Brennan, so they might not be funny to everyone, but he likes things the way he likes them and you better watch out if you don't do something right.
Reasons Brennan May be Freaking Out:
1. His bathroom stool is facing the wrong direction.
2. His dirty clothes are not in his hamper.
3. His light saber is upside down next to his toy box.
4. His Bible isn't in the right spot on his bedside table.
5. His penis is wrong in his underpants.
6. His pillow fell down onto his bed.
7. There isn't a pink ____ to choose when picking a prize.
8. His fork won't pick up his food.
9. The outside of his cup is wet.
10. Bryce is touching him.
11. I didn't let him press the buttons on the microwave.
12. I forgot to put socks on him at bedtime.
13. I didn't hang his backpack up on the hook in his room.
14. He rolled (spun) a 6, but is only 4 spaces away from the finish in a board game.
15. I didn't go down the aisles in numerical order at the commissary.
16. Someone skipped a number when counting.
17. I told him bath time is at 7:15, then we start playing and realize the clock says 7:16.
18. There is hair on his hand.
19. We need to go on I-95S and he wants to go North.
20. We didn't drive him by the newly renovated blue house in our neighborhood for the fiftieth time.
21. I need to clip his fingernails or God forbid his toenails.
22. I didn't put his peach oatmeal in the matching orange bowl for breakfast.
I'm sure I could think of some more, but 22 is a pretty good place to stop. 22 is just over half of how many months old Brennan is today and since he is 3 years old, he could also be freaking out that the opposite of all these things are happening. ;)
Brennan, momma loves you and all your little quirks!
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment