This has been my favorite month so far. You have become such an easy, laid back little dude. When you're awake you just love to lay on your back. You look around, kick your legs like crazy, and just smile from ear to ear. You are super happy when the TV is on! You still aren't sleeping through the night, but getting up once with you isn't bad when you just eat and go right back to sleep. You did have a period of poor sleeping where you kept busting out of your swaddle at night, so now I've been dressing you in just a onesie and double swaddling you. You don't nap super well in your crib, but sleep great in your car seat when we're out and about, so your long nap usually happens in the morning while we are running around.
Your smile is just the cutest thing ever. You have a dimple on each side! You make such great eye contact and smile so big when I'm looking you at you. You get super happy when I sing the ABCs. You also love watching your big brother. You are babbling like crazy and starting to reach out to grab things. Your eyes are still very blue and people comment on them a lot. You are a very handsome guy!
I finally got around to giving you a bottle. I've only done it once, but you took it from me just fine. I could probably count on two hands how many times Brennan ever had a bottle, but it's good to know that you will take one if I need you to. You still don't use a binky.
You surprised us and rolled from your tummy to back on March 23. I thought it might be a fluke, but the next day you did it multiple times. Not only are you rolling over, you are trying so hard to crawl. You aren't pushing up on your arms yet, but you can get your knees up under your belly. You can make some forward progress just by struggling, but you usually end up just turning in circles. Crawling will be a whole new experience for us since Brennan never did it. I have a feeling you're going to keep us on our toes.
You spend Sunday mornings in the church nursery now and do really well in there. You usually sleep during the Sunday school hour, I come in to feed you, and then you'll play during the service. I love this age when I can just drop you off and there's no separation anxiety.
You have already been on your first airplane! I flew with Brennan and you to Georgia to visit friends. To say you were an excellent traveler would be an understatement. You barely made a peep on any of our flights and did great sleeping in a different bed and just tagging along with everything we were doing. I used the Ergo during the trip and you seemed to really like it. You went to your first beach while we were there and were super content just sleeping in your car seat or laying in the baby tent. Like I said, you are just super laid back. There were times that I almost forgot you were around because you're so good! You went the church nursery in GA too and did fantastic!
Right before we left Georgia, I noticed that you were really watching me when I was eating. We will see what the next month holds, but I'm wondering if you're going to be ready to start some cereal at four months. Time just seems to be flying by! I'm excited to see how you and Brennan start interacting more as you become mobile and how your little personality continues to develop!
I love you so very very much!
Love,
Mommy
Bryce at 2 months...
Bryce today at 3 months and 4 days...

No comments:
Post a Comment