To say Brennan is a Momma's boy would be an understatement. However, since Bryce was born, he's been more willing to let Daddy help out with some things. (Mommy still gets to do bath and bedtime though).
Even though he's a Momma's boy, one thing he has loved to do with Daddy for a while now is wrestle. As soon as Kyle gets home from work, Brennan wants to wrestle with him. I have definitely seen an increase in Brennan's energy level as he quickly approaches turning 3. He loves to run down the hallway, tackle Daddy, and then do it over and over again. It's been nice having Kyle around to help get out some of Brennan's energy at night while I am getting Bryce fed and ready for bed. The other night they were wrestling in his bed and I took a couple of pictures. I love these boys!
Silly boys pretending to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That last picture is my fave! So cute!!
Post a Comment