It's that time again to join with some awesome photographers and share my five favorite pictures of Brennan over the last three months. I have to admit that I am using my iPhone way too much and the good camera way too little, but I was still able to pick out some super adorable shots of B from April, May, and June. They aren't technically sound, but thankfully Brennan is cute enough to make any picture look good!
So here are my top five in chronological order:
| This was taken right before Easter. We were practicing hunting for eggs inside. I still find his dark eyes simply stunning! |
| Easter Sunday - I LOVED his outfit and was so happy he wore his hat! |
| He thinks Momma is pretty funny! And Momma is thankful that bath time is a happy time around here! |
| This was taken at our local zoo - it's his "show it" face, as in "If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it." |
| And another version of the "show it" face! |
Now it's your turn to share your favorite photos! It's so easy and you can even win some really great prizes. Just head over to one of these super cool blogs to link up!


3 comments:
He is so precious. Love the last two. Adorable.
Wow, he just keeps getting cuter!!
Isn't he a ham - what a great set!
Post a Comment