In an attempt to get some more pictures on this blog on a least a semi-regular basis, I'm going to start posting some pics from my phone on Fridays. I tend to take way more pictures with my phone than with our good camera. Follow me on Instagram @ rcalton!
| Brennan took his first boat ride! He LOVED it! |
| Brennan LOVED playing with his Papaw! |
| This is now a nightly occurrence in our house. B always wants to "fly" to see Lala! |
| A Mommy and B doughnut date! |
| Passed out in the car - very cute, but meant no nap this day! |
| Always a good day when we can meet Dada for lunch! |
| Looking at boats - great view for a great lunch! |


1 comment:
OMG why have I not heard that he flies to see La La every night?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Love that sweet monkey butt!
Post a Comment