We ended up only spending the morning at Animal Kingdom today. To say we were all tired from all the walking we've done this week would be a huge understatement. Spending 9-12 there today was plenty. It was a good low-key way to end our time in Disney. Not too many pictures of B-man today. Mainly just pictures Kyle took of the animals we saw, but there is a video of B at the end!
We first visited Africa and did the Kilimanjaro Safaris.
Next we rode a train over to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Brennan liked the train ride even though this picture doesn't capture that.
Once there, we went to a petting farm; The Affection Section. Brennan liked the goats and would've climbed right under the ropes if we would've let him.
Brennan was also able to visit with Rafiki!
Next we visited Asia and did the Maharajah Jungle Trek. B's favorite was the tigers. Good thing there was a glass wall there or else he would've joined the tigers in the jungle!
We did a little more walking, but then caught a bus back to our shuttle and returned to the resort. It was nice because Brennan got to nap at his regular time, so hopefully he will back on a normal schedule when we get home tomorrow.
Momma got to pick our dinner spot and I went with Steak-N-Shake. Yum! Brennan hasn't been eating much at meals lately, but I figured out the trick. Give the kid some cheese sauce to dip his food in and he's good to go. He did eat some of his grilled cheese and fries, but then just decided to use his sandwich as a vehicle for eating the cheese sauce. Check him out!
He's a goof!
I can't even begin to say how much fun this vacation has been. We know it'll probably be the last one we will get to do as a family for a while since Kyle is getting ready to go back to a sub in July. I wondered if B was too young to do Disney, but it has been perfect. I'm sure he's going to be talking about "mouse" for a long time to come. I know Kyle and I will never forget the memories we made during the past week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know you guys had a great time, I hope all your memories stay in your heart 4-Ever!!
Post a Comment