Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cleaning House...Sort of

Ahhhh....

I feel such a sense of relief. I just cleaned up my Google Reader and it is so so so much better! I had way too many blogs on there so if I even missed one day of looking at my Reader, I'd come back the next day with sometimes 200+ new blog posts. Way too many to actually read, so I'd end up just marking most of them as "read" without actually doing any reading. Today I took the time to remove the ones that I haven't been reading recently.

I also started "following" all the blogs in my Reader. When I first started blogging, I think I felt strange following someone's blog who I didn't know. I preferred just to stalk it instead because that's less weird, right?! I fixed all that today, so if I'm a new follower of yours, I've actually been reading your blog for a long time! Going through my Reader also helped me realize some blog addresses had changed, so I was able to fix that and start getting updates on those blogs again. So glad I finally took the time to get all that organized!

Now on to actually clean our real house!

Here's a pic of B because I know I can't make a post as boring as this one and leave off a pic! He loves his Lightning McQueen slippers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...