Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quarterly Top 5 Photos

Click It Up A Notch













Once again I am linking up my very amateur photos with some amazing photos from some amazing ladies. That's right, it's time for me to reveal my Quarterly Top Five Photos! Most moms of 19 month olds can't get their kiddos to stay still long enough to take a picture, but since B STILL isn't walking, I don't have this issue.  I always have fun looking back through the last three months of photos and selecting my five favorites! So, here ya go! My top five in no particular order.


Please excuse the extremely poor lighting, but I just crack up whenever I look at this picture. He only gets a binky when he's napping or sleeping (or occasionally when Momma gives in during the day). As you can see, all he wants to do with them now is chew on them. I also love this picture because you can see how dominate his cowlick is.
















This summer Brennan really liked playing by our neighbor's wood pile. I like this picture because he's doing "So big!", but only with one arm. And I have to agree with his shirt; he is a great catch!
















Our dog Ringo jumps all over people when they come over. He's an 80 pound lap dog and can be quite a menace. However, when it comes to Brennan, he is so gentle and cuddly!
















I take these pictures every single month on the 11th (B's monthly bday). This was his 19 month shot and I absolutely love it. I like how you can see his teeth so well and see that he hadn't cut his canine teeth yet.

I was so happy when I captured this one. Brennan loves all things water, so bath time is one of his favorite times of the day. My favorite part here is the action of the water. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the pics of Brennan. I just love my little guy so much! He is so much fun and so super smart! 

Now it's your turn. Head over to either Amber's ArticlesClick it Up a Notch, or Nap Time Montag and link up with your five favorite photos from July-September! You could even win some awesome prizes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful shots. I love the last two. Thanks so much for linking up with us.

Courtney said...

That bath time one is wonderful!! What joy you captured! I love the one of your dog and little one. We have two 80 lbs dogs as well and it's amazing how calm they are around the kids!! You captured such great images of your son this quarter! Thanks for linking up!

Amber said...

He is so sweet and I am glad you keep linking up with us. I have been spending less time reading blogs, now that my B is so active. Therefore, I have not stopped by to see your B and how he has changed in a long time.

He is so handsome and I just love shots captured of little ones with their pets. My B doesn't have any pets, but he is so gentle when he pets a dog and gets so excited to see them.

Unknown said...

The photo of your son and dog is so sweet! He's too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...