1. On Saturday we went to a Fourth of July (on July 3rd) cookout. Friends from church host this cookout every year and it is always fun to visit and fellowship with people. It's also a great outreach because we can invite neighbors to the event too! Amanda and I bought matching outfits for Brennan and Adah.
We tried to get a good picture of them together.
This was the best one.
They also had a little kiddie pool set up in the yard. Brennan loves the water, so we went to check it out. He was so slippery from all the sunscreen that I was having a hard time holding onto him since I wasn't in the pool too. I looked around for something I could rig up to help him sit or float and found a life jacket. It was huge, but it worked. He looked so cute!
2. Monday was my 28th birthday! It was a pretty relaxing day, which was exactly what I needed. I feel like my birthdays haven't been that big of a deal for a while now and now that I'm a mom I feel like they are even less of a big deal. I ended my big day by watching The Bachelorette with Christie. We also watched the Jake and Vienna interview and felt embarrassed for them.
3. Wednesday was Kyle's 29th birthday! Again we just had a pretty relaxing day. He didn't have to work long and then we went to OCF that night.
4. Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary! I told you it was a big week around here! We went to dinner last night at David Burke Prime in Foxwoods Casino. It was really good and when you finish your meal, they bring cotton candy to your table for dessert. It was pretty sweet! We ate a late dinner so Brennan was already asleep when we left. Thanks Val and Amanda for staying at the house!
5. And a huge praise because Brennan's eyes seem all cleared up now! I noticed he had a blocked tear duct last Wednesday and he ended up getting one in both eyes. Now they seem as good as new though!
Have a wonderfully fabulous weekend!

4 comments:
6. Tuesday the coolest and bestest friends in the world threw you a pizza party complete with a cookie cake! Just sayin :) Hope you and K the best birthdays and anniversaries EVER!
I knew something happened on Tuesday, but couldn't remember. I got to number 5 and just threw in the thing about Brennan.
My bad. :(
i LOVE the picture where adah is laughing at brennan being upset! haha!
omg seriously he looks so flippin cute in that huge life jacket!
Post a Comment