1. Oh my goodness the weather! The weather has been incredible the past few days! It has been in the mid-60s during my Stroller Strides workouts with zero humidity. The AC is off and the windows are open. Amazing! New England summers are pretty nice!
2. I went and saw Eclipse on Wednesday! I couldn't bring myself to stay up or fight the crowds to go to a midnight showing on Tuesday. I liked it much more than New Moon and found myself laughing a lot. Kyle actually wants to see it, so I will probably go back with him soon. He watched Brennan on Wednesday so I could go.
3. I mentioned last week that I held an online Thirty-One party. The orders already came in and the stuff looks great! I love my bags. They seem much bigger in person, so that was a pleasant surprise. I am actually considering having another one!
4. I am looking forward to this 4-day weekend! Kyle says that every single day is a Saturday to me now that I'm not working, but he is off today and Monday! Today we are going to IKEA. Tomorrow we have a cookout at some friends and dinner with my cousin. We might try to go to Buttonwood Farm on Monday. Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
5. I have to share this picture of Brennan. I just think his face is priceless. He is so good at holding up his head now. I have been trying to put him in the Bumbo or propped up with the Boppy more often so he gets practice with sitting.
On a sad note Brennan currently has a blocked tear duct! I noticed it after nap on Wednesday and I'm hoping it goes away today. We have been keeping it clean and he doesn't seem bothered by it, but it is breaking my heart because it is puffy and red around the eye.
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:
you are on the ball today, missy! love the new background. and i agree, brennan's face is priceless in that picture! have a great weekend... don't miss me too much!
Post a Comment