Saturday, July 17, 2010

Young Adult Fellowship

Earlier this evening the Young Adult Sunday school class at our church had a get together up at Bethel Park (land owned by GHBC in Ledyard, CT). Kyle and I haven't been back to Sunday school since Brennan was born. We have to be at church early on Sunday mornings for praise team practice and I end up having to feed Brennan during Sunday school, so the timing doesn't work out so well for us. It was good to fellowship with everyone. Kyle and I invited a lot of new couples that just recently started going to our church and some that haven't attended before, so it was also a good outreach.

It was certainly hot out there, but Brennan managed to get lots of loving. Enjoy some pictures of our day!


I think he looks so cute in his little hat!



Here is our Sunday school teacher, Arla, holding B. What a good smile for Daddy!

Here is our friend Amanda and her daughter, Emma.

1 comment:

KyDi2 said...

I love hats on babies! B is just too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...