Thursday, February 18, 2010

One Week Old!

Today Brennan is one week old! It's hard to believe that seven days have already gone by. Here are some pictures of our precious baby boy.

My mom surprised me by shipping my favorite giraffe from back home. The giraffe was a birthday present the summer before my senior year of high school. When I found out I was having a baby, I knew I wanted the giraffe in the nursery, but didn't know how we'd ever get it here. I might've shrieked with excitement when I opened the huge box and saw it in there. Not only does it fit great with the nursery decor, but I wanted to use it to document Brennan's growth each month.

Here is Brennan with the giraffe at one-week!


Happy one week birthday, baby!


What a cutie!


His feet say, "Later Gator," but it was hard to get the whole thing in the picture.

3 comments:

AmandaCalton said...

I LOVE THIS LITLE GUY! THANKS FOR THE PICTURES, WE CHECK FOR THEM EVERYDAY.

KyDi2 said...

He has changed so much in one week!

The Dishmons said...

That Giraffe is AWESOME! I would have love to seen the box that it came in haha! I didn't expect it to be that big! LOVE IT and Brennan of course! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...