Every mom is! He is adorable! Bath time usually brings on poopy diapers!
And now you know why we took so many....no more making fun of the number of pics I take! ;)
i like how he is making the "let's rock!!!!!" sign with his fingers in his right hand!! :o)
I am getting more and more excited each day cause it means its closer to meeting him! He looks absolutely perfect! Love all three of you!!!Lauren
Remember the real reason for baby bath time pics ... the wedding slide show!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Every mom is! He is adorable! Bath time usually brings on poopy diapers!
And now you know why we took so many....no more making fun of the number of pics I take! ;)
i like how he is making the "let's rock!!!!!" sign with his fingers in his right hand!! :o)
I am getting more and more excited each day cause it means its closer to meeting him! He looks absolutely perfect!
Love all three of you!!!
Lauren
Remember the real reason for baby bath time pics ... the wedding slide show!
Post a Comment