Monday, July 29, 2013

Kindgom Rock

I mentioned I spent last week working at Vacation Bible School. For the past several years now I have lead the singing for our church's VBS. We attend a small (at least in comparison to what both Kyle and I were used to) church and our VBS usually has about 55-60 kids. Even though it's not a huge crowd, I always enjoy getting to do the worship with the kids.

In the past, Brennan has been in the nursery during VBS, but this year we decided to let him try out a "crew" with the preschoolers. He was the little 3-year-old with the 4-5 year olds, but he did such a good job. There were a few tears because I also showed a little movie each night to his class, so I had to come in and then leave again, but overall I was so impressed with how well he did. Kyle came and helped run sound the first two nights, but then stayed home with Bryce the other three nights.

I only have one picture to share, but I just think it's adorable. Brennan looks so little I think, but I love how he's paying such close attention to his teacher.


It was a fun week! Brennan loved playing games each night and has been wearing his Bible Memory Buddies chain around every day since VBS ended. I have such good memories of attending VBS as a kid and it makes me so happy that he's already forming great memories too!

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...