Basketball:
We got this basketball hoop for B right before Christmas. He still uses it on an almost daily basis. It's great because it's adjustable and can grow with him. We've already raised it several times. This week we had lots of fun making baskets with a bunch of different types of balls! I love this action shot!
Sound Exploration:
We also explored sounds by playing with a bunch of different whistles. Unfortunately I only have the one picture, but we had a bag full of different kinds and B enjoyed blowing them all!
Physical Activity Cube:
The physical activity cube was certainly the hit of the week! He has played with this thing every single day. I posted this video earlier, but wanted to share it again. After playing several times, he was able to recognize the action the cube was landing on. It blew my mind. This kid is really smart!
Ordering Numbers:
We put numbered popsicle sticks in order by sticking them in homemade play dough! B really liked this too. He didn't want to stop at 10, so we kept going up to 20. He's been able to recognize and put numbers up to 20 in order for a while now, but just this week, he really started saying his "teen" numbers much more clearly.
I'm linking up this week over at 1+1+1=1 and No Time for Flashcards. Be sure to stop over to see more great ideas for your tot!

No comments:
Post a Comment